Natasha Bedingfield-Matthew Sleeping Naked in Bed

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Los Angeles - Natasha Bedingfield was happy with her husband Matthew Robinson. More than that, confessed passionate, she and her husband always slept naked on the bed every day.

"The best thing about being a married woman is to sleep naked every day. Happy for her (Natasha Bedingfield), he kept the romance alive. This is a man's job to keep the love alive, and he would stay excited. I do not have to worry about the relationship with him," said Natasha , as quoted from femalefirts, Wednesday (17 / 2).

Natasha Bedingfield and Matthew got married in Malibu, March 2009, in front of 150 friends and family. At that time, they held a ceremony held his friends.

Natasha Bedingfield said at the time of the marriage, "What shall I say about him? I'm in love! He's a businessman, and it was really good balance for my career. Obviously I feel very comfortable with him, and I felt very loved." **inilah.com**

0 comments:

Post a Comment