Taylor Lautner Determine to Imitate Tom Cruise

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

LOS ANGELES - Taylor Lautner wanted to emulate the success of a career of Tom Cruise and Matt Damon in the film world.

The actor was 19 years studying acting in Tom and Damon Mission Impossible, in order to prepare for his role in acting on the latest film Abduction. Taylor Lautner will be very happy if successful emulate their success.
"The most important thing I do is sit down beforehand and watching lots of movies from the actors I admire. I would love (to follow in their footsteps.) It would be an honor when compared with people like that. I really admire Tom Cruise and Matt Damon. I am determined to succeed like them, "Taylor's determination.

"I learned Tom Cruise in Minority Report, as well as Harrison Ford, Matt Damon, and Denzel Washington," added Taylor Femalefirst that was quoted on Tuesday (06/09/2011).

Taylor is known for his role as Jacob Black in the Twilight Saga proud to know a number of senior actors like to work with him. He thought it would help to have a lasting career. (Ang)

0 comments:

Post a Comment