Jessica Simpson Not Want Marriage Before Birth

Monday, January 23, 2012

Jessica Simpson | For now, Jessica Simpson sure not going to marry Eric Johnson. The focus, gave birth to a child candidate who has been enlarged in the womb.
Citing showbizspy.com, Wednesday (9/11), a singer and actress who is expecting her first child from her relationship with Eric Johnson, decided not to marry for the concentration of pregnancy.

"There are no wedding plans. We did not plan it until I gave birth," he said.

Jessica Simpson who has announced her pregnancy in October 2011 and said he was happy with the situation. He also praised his fiancee because guard during pregnancy.

"Eric's amazing, he will be an amazing father. He always asked me what I want and what I need. I love the attention," she explained.

0 comments:

Post a Comment