Leonardo DiCaprio Care to Environment

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Los Angeles - Leonardo DiCaprio cares environmental issues. Leonardo Dicaprio admitted feeling exists because of a call from the heart.

Cited at showbizspy.com, Tuesday (8/11), Leonardo DiCaprio is busy filming the big screen of Hollywood claiming to save the dream of the planet earth who lived. Although, he failed to become a marine biologist, his aspirations.
"Ever since I was very young, I was fascinated with nature. I even aspired to become a marine biologist," said Leonardo DiCaprio.

"Nature is my big passion. That is the reason why one of this season I'm not filming. Yes, I'm more active becomes more and more active as an environmentalist in accordance call me," he explained.

Leonardo DiCaprio added by saying, "I tried more vocal about issues that I think is very important. I tried to spill the issues surrounding environmental issues."

0 comments:

Post a Comment