Bukan Dara, Pasha Pacari Orang Biasa

Monday, May 31, 2010

Pasha had rumored to be dating a personnel of The Virgin, Dara. However, x-wife of pasha said, Okie Agustina not Dara the lover of pasha. this Ungu vocalist is dating on the ordinary woman, not the artist.

"I was asked, but was said not she(Dara). The ordinary people. so nice if ask directlty to pasha. I'm not a nobody of him again," said Okie on the Yamaha Music Centre, Jalan Gatot Subroto, Jakarta, Monday (5/31/2010).


Okie look indifferent to gossip about Pasha. He also did not say Pasha who had bought a new house for prospective new wife.

"I'm happy if he's got a new house. Indeed if the guy's got to prepare everything from scratch. If it's new home for his new wife, I'm happy. I hope he can quickly replace me," she said.

Admit Ghost Binal Semanggi Bridge's movie stars, although has been divorced and had legal problems with the pasha, their relationship is still good.

"Our relationship's fine, but not to return," she emphasized. (Ang)[okezone.com]

0 comments:

Post a Comment