Dewi Cinta Diberondong 15 Pertanyaan

Monday, August 2, 2010


Dewi Cinta confessed to throw in a number of questions by the police regarding cases of alleged embezzlement of Rp 100 million, made by designer Adjie Notonegoro on Monday (02/08/2010).

"Today I just had a news event inspection (BAP). Earlier in the review for one hour with 15 questions," said Dewi when found after examination at Polda Metro Jaya.

In this examination, which presents expert witness, admitted Dewi that she throw by many questions about her business relationship with the beginnings of Adjie. "Inside I was asked about a business relationship to Mas Adjie, how to get to know, how the money could be transferred," said Dewi.

With these tests, Dewi claimed no trepidation in the face of leadership in law enforcement. "I believe in the legal process in Indonesia, although the 'Mas Adjie' many acquaintances. I just want my money back, close Dewi. (FAN)

0 comments:

Post a Comment