Wearing the hijab, Marshanda Will Auction Length Gown

Saturday, August 28, 2010

After deciding the Muslim headscarf and dress, Marshanda which is a sitcom actress and singer also admitted that many of his old clothes again unused. Therefore, the soap opera lover Ben Kasyafani players are planning to auction off some clothes.

"The plan I want to make an auction and now again the preparation for it," said Marshanda when found in Menteng, Central Jakarta, Friday (08/27/2010) night.

Marshanda confessed, that she should lose her old clothes are changing hands. "I also ask the former little sister dress me, sister I said 'love my, brother,'" she said mimicked speech of her sister. "Well, but to know how," replied Marshanda. Marshanda will use the money to charity clothing sales. "Later the proceeds to charity," said the virgin which it is familiarly called Chacha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment