Doomsday dream, Marshanda veiled

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Five consecutive days dreaming about the day of Judgement, Marshanda feel scared and then decided to wear the hijab.

"Actually, I was dreaming, but I do not know what to do, not because I had a dream of five consecutive days, it was a dream of Resurrection, just like the movie Armageddon, and I was so scared," the story Marshanda compensation when attending the event for orphans strays at the Hotel Sofyan, Menteng, Central Jakarta, Friday (27/08/2010).

The girl who was familiarly called Caca was not initially cover the private parts consistent with the hijab. "I could exercise wearing the hijab to the mall, but then I had consistent. Pas June 12 (2010) that (after the dream), I became aware, really opened my eyes to be thankful for the God-given, really great love of God given," Chacha said. "The next day I wear hijab and until now Alhamdulillah she continued.

On the decision to close the private parts, lovers show host Ben Kasyafani will also be more selective longer accept bids acting in soap operas. "God willing, every soap opera I'd still wear the hijab. If I had to disconnect, I do not want to," she said again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment