Cinta Laura: "Bye-bye" Acting World

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cinta Laura - A sitcom actress and singer Cinta Laura Kiehl intends to reduce her work in the entertainment world. The reason, in 2011, cinta plans to continue studying abroad.
Cinta Laura:
"Just one more semester. So, after finishing high school, I'm going straight to America to take in college," said Cinta Laura with her British accent when met at the Studio 6 RCTI, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta, Tuesday (12/28/2010)

The decision to move to America for college had been unanimous. "I was applying there. If for example, have been accepted there, then I will journey to America," said Cinta.

Admittedly, the decision was made, although she had to leave a career that has been built so far. "It was just a hobby only, though I definitely miss to my fans. That was my choice, because I was more Important for college,"said Cinta.

In 2011, Cinta decided to no longer accept the offer in the acting world. If accepted the offer, she will be more focused on the world of drag votes only . "Even if 2011 is active again in entertainment, I choose singing only. When acting baseball," due diligence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment