Chef Juna Anti Call as Artists

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Handsome chef, Juna Rorympandey, or better known as the chef Juna did not want to be called as an artist. Although he often entered through the TV show "Master Chef".

Lovers 'Aline Adita' it assess his ability as a chef is not so qualified. Moreover, as a cook, he does not deserve the nickname of the artist.
Chef Juna Anti Call as Artists
"I do not want to be called artists, I have not celebrity chefs. I'm still a professional. So as I was still refused,"
said Juna at Jack Rabbit Restaurant, Cyber ​​2, Kuningan, South Jakarta, Thursday (21/7). But once the man born in Manado, July 20, 1975, admits quite impressed much attention from fans.

"Yes thank you if it's on like and enjoy the show. But if the idol, I was not ready, the load fallow. His life should be fine I think, while I slenge'an and relaxed person so I feel all wrong," he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment