Selena Gomez, Want to Create a Romantic Perfumes

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Selena Gomez with Romantic Perfumes - Selena Gomez has a desire to create a romantic perfume, so the girls can attract the attention of the opposite sex.

Citing news from femalefirst, singer and that movie player says: she is preparing to make a new perfume. SHe wanted to create a perfume that is very sweet, sophisticated, and romantic.

"my perfume Now, I wanted something really romantic, I want to be sweet and sophisticated," said Selena.

"I think with anyone, every girl thinks it's the first thing they like, every girl wants a nice fragrance for men that they like in school,"
added Gomez.

To help her in creating the perfume, lover of Justin Bieber is asking for help to his fans to give advice and opinions in products that will be issued.

"I did create the basis of aroma, but I'm inviting my fans to help create a record for the inputs there is to it, we will select the top 10 and they will come to the factory and helped design it," said Gomez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment