Inul Daratista 'resigned' from Music Dangdut

Saturday, March 20, 2010


Inul Daratista wanted to test the ability of pop music by releasing a new single titled "Kasih Tak Memiliki".

Exactly today, Wednesday, March 17, 2010, Inul Daratista launch a new single as a result of collaborations with hip hop group from Malaysia, One Nation.

"This day of happiness for me to release a single the opposite dangdut, because here I am a mellow pop song. Therefore I want to be accepted by society while not singing dangdut," said Inul at "Inul Vizta", Atrium Senen, Central Jakarta.

Inul is also not afraid when her image shift from dangdut singers to pop music. Is it true that Inul ready to flee from dangdut music?

"I'm not jumping from dangdut to pop, I'm still in dangdut. People also knew I could be singing all kinds of songs. If ever there was to offer rock music I want aja. Ngebor was just fixed," said Adam's wife this Suseno.

Inul Daratista also talked about the "single" created by this Irwan Stinky. "The single really suitable for someone who likes to marry divorcees. Actually single theme song for a soap opera, but because the process is long jd releases first I was afraid gradually. I also hope this album will be accepted by society."

0 comments:

Post a Comment