Ricky Martin Proud Confessing of Gay

Tuesday, March 30, 2010



NEW YORK | Surya Online - After years of silence about his private life, Ricky Martin announced through rickymartinmusic.com site that he is gay.

"I am proud to say that I am a homosexual man. I feel blessed about who I am right now, "said Ricky, Monday (29/3/2010) local time.

Chanter song "Livin 'La Vida Loca" was also said, he decided to reveal his true identity was the realization that he must be free and no longer keep the secret about his sexual orientation.

Ricky confessed to hiding his sexual orientation was due to be asked by someone that if it was revealed it would be ruined career. But he finally decided to reveal the secrets kept private because it is considered a heavy burden to be stored.

"The years of silence and reflection made me stronger and reminds me that the revenue must come from within and that these truths gives strength to conquer the emotions I did not even know existed," he continued.

**www.surya.co.id**

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment