Jessica Simpson: LAX Jet-Setter

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Finished up with her Oscar afterparty appearance, Jessica Simpson was spotted making her way through LAX Airport in Los Angeles on Tuesday (March 9).

Clad in an Aviator Nation hoodie, brimmed hat and shades, the “Dukes of Hazzard” damsel snuck through the terminal as she did her best to avoid awaiting paparazzi.

Earlier in the day, Miss Simpson phoned in for an interview with Ryan Seacrest’s KIIS-FM radio show, talking about her much-criticized appearance at last year’s chili cook-off.

Jess tells, “I was embarrassed. I didn’t want to show my face. I was touring with the Rascal Flatts at the time and had to get on stage every day and kind of just face it and hope to God I wasn’t wearing an unflattering outfit ... Obviously, I didn’t look like Daisy Duke.”

Meanwhile, fans of Miss Simpson can check out her all-new VH1 reality show “The Price Of Beauty,” which premieres on March 15.

0 comments:

Post a Comment