Busy Work, Sahrul Gunawan Until Unknown by Child

Sunday, June 27, 2010


JAKARTA - So busy looking for money for household needs, to the extent Sahrul Gunawan is not known by his own son.

"Because I'm busy with work, especially in the newly-married until I have a new first child, a child I did not know father," said Sahrul Gunawan moment met in Hotel Ritz Charlton, Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan, Saturday (06/26/2010) .


Sahrul Gunawan increasingly panicked when his first son, Ezar Raditya, calling him not by name father or PApa, but with the nickname of 'Om'. And it lasted long enough.

"I got scared because I was too busy with work I am. I was called by the son, Om," he explained.

As a result of the incident, the artist usually addressed Alul more attention to the family so be selective in choosing jobs.

'Because I have experience with children, would I rather look at me like what the employment contract. If there are really solid, I describe them, their children and a wife I so did not happen again, "he admits.

Not only that, the man born in the town of Bogor was very sorry he could not see his first child's growth and development. "I felt lost because I could not see the first child I grew up.'s Why fitting a second child, I always wanted to get home," he concluded. (Ang)

0 comments:

Post a Comment