Cinta Laura 'Shot' by 10 Guy

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cinta Laura confessed that fancies herself a lot. In fact, Cinta Laura told when she would have been 'shot' by 10 guy. Cinta claimed the men who approached her that has a variety of ways as stated in love with her.

Singer and 'soap star' was said when she was still remembered in ways that men as 'shoot' her. And among the 10 guy who shot her, there is one that has memories, cause any funny.


"He SMS me and want to shoot me in the school cafeteria. Moreover, there he was at the same time disturbing other students. So it's funny. Usually if guys want to shoot it right into the mall, dinner but instead he actually in the school cafeteria," said Cinta who laughing when found in Avant Garde Studio, Duren Three, South Jakarta, Sunday, April 4, 2010.

Although many men who want to make her boyfriend, Cinta Laura remain selective in choosing the man that she loved. This young Artist admitted twice in courtship.

"That one was 'smart'. Because we must care about education," she said.

Now, Cinta said that she want free of boyfriend now. This German-blooded artist, so enjoy the solitude. sHe also did not feel jealous when I saw my friends spend their age with their boyfriends.

"I was young. I want to have friends a lot. I do not want to have a boyfriend now," he says.

0 comments:

Post a Comment