Roy Suryo Have a Pity with Luna Maya

Friday, June 18, 2010

JAKARTA - Luna Maya is the current position gets empathy of Roy Suryo. He felt sorry for the Luna Maya.

"Honestly I want to believe to Luna, because in the shadows of my best videos just like Wulan Guritno and Ananda Mikola," he met at Police Headquarters, Jakarta, Friday (06/18/2010).

But the SMS problem that initially unfolded by Luna's attorney, giving the impression that the good intentions Roy just like extortion. "During my help I really do tanoa basic money altogether. no one else I can rupiah, "he argued.

Especially when the Luna Maya's power of law ask about its objectivity. "The rate of objectivity that the officers investigating. I will not comment anything, "he said.

Roy regretted the decision of Luna Maya which gave SMS the nature of privacy to the power of law. "But I'm sorry Luna. I felt sorry for Luna. Surely now he's confused, "he said.

Today, Roy Suryo completed BAP sign. "Everything is detailed, complete with time frame and with the coding-coding," he concluded.
(Nov)

0 comments:

Post a Comment