Bunga Citra Lestari: It's Not Me!

Saturday, July 3, 2010


JAKARTA - Bunga Citra Lestari, who is familiarly called BCL finally clarify the direct proclamation of a video nasty of her with Ariel that similar spread in Manado. According to the singer "Saat Kau pergi", the woman who was in the video was not her.

"I do not want to do anything about it because the video it was not me," she said when met at Balai Sarbini, Jakarta, Saturday (07/03/2010) night.

Performers are often addressed this with 'Unge' know the news skewed since a month ago. Artist who was once rumored to have a special relationship with Ariel is not bothered by the news that circulate.

"I knew from 3-4 weeks ago. I do not want to clarify because it's not true and we also do not want to find out who the people are fun with this news," she said.?

This Singer "Aku Tak Mau Sendiri" recognizes that she know figure Ariel because come of the same village. BCL co-worker asserted that she was limited to fellow musicians with Ariel.

"Yeah I know (Ariel), because a village too, and I also had a gig together. Already, that's all," she concluded. (NSA)(uky) [okezone.com]

0 comments:

Post a Comment