Cured for Meditation, Titiek Puspa Abstinence Red Meat

Monday, July 26, 2010

Titiek Puspa has recovered from uterine cancer. She shares the secrets, her recovery was due to diligent meditation. After recovering, Titiek abstinence eat red meat.

"I am carrying out doctor's orders and there is something, I get the instinct to go home (from medical treatment in Singapore). And then I did meditation, continuing pain was gone. Then I returned to Singapore for medical treatment and otherwise clear from the disease,"

Cervical cancer began to attack the senior singers since 2009. Then November 2009 until January 2010, Titiek undergoing treatment in Singapore.

"In mid-November, December 2009, and January 2010, I was in Singapore. In Jakarta I had stage 1 and when in Singapore had stage 2 and 3. But thank God, I declared cured," said Titiek.

"God, baseball's true I was healed. I got the test, check-ups again, then they say exelence. Wow nice for mercy. My eyes are now so bright thanks to meditation," she said.

Once cured, ie Titiek run abstinence should not be too much red meat. (Ang)

0 comments:

Post a Comment