"Spain Worth Winning"

Monday, July 12, 2010

Johannesburg - Spain is dissolved in the euphoria of victory over the Netherlands in the World Cup final on Monday (7/12/2010) early days. Vicente Del Bosque made the squad that claimed, La Furia Roja won deserved such a prestigious trophy.

During the game progresses, both teams attack each other and display unrequited tough defense. No doubt, they have to take extra time (2x15 minutes).

In the end, Andres Iniesta managed to break the deadlock Matador Team. Scored the only goal in 117 minutes, a beautiful gift for Iker Casilas and friends to be able to reach the World Cup trophy.


This victory was clearly proud to Spain. Section, Matador team scored for his country after obtaining the history of the world title for the first time. After passing through hard struggle, Iker Casillas et al assert, they are eligible to appear as champions.

"I am very pleased. We obtain this from beginning to end. I am grateful to all who have supported me, my family and my brother," said the captain, Casillas told Telecinco.

"It's very crazy, I'm hoping to celebrate with everyone who has supported us. Surely this is worthy of Spanish football," said Villarreal defender Joan Capdevila.

"Initially, we like to be involved in the shootout, but the goals scored by Iniesta is a gift to us all. I jumped from the bench when he saw we were successful. I dedicate (this victory) to my family, and all citizens of the Canary islands Spain "Pedro Rodríguez cap.
(Van)

0 comments:

Post a Comment