Maradona Ready to Resign From Coach

Saturday, July 3, 2010

CAPE TOWN - There is no more to be done Diego Maradona for Argentina's national team. Hope champion was gone, after Tim Tango knocked down 0-4 in the quarterfinals of the German World Cup in 2010.

Like several other trainers, Maradona is expected to announce his resignation as coach, Sunday (04/07/2010) this. It was immediately considered after Argentina suffered humiliating defeats.

Currently, plans to resign not thought of himself. But he will be responsible for the failure of Argentina.


"Currently I am running out of energy. Look, I'm going back tomorrow (today's red-), but it's important we show the world how we play without fear or trouble," Maradona said as quoted by reuters.

"We have to think long and hard about what we will do. I do not know what I've done. What is clear, I do not want to think about it," continued the owner of the title Hand of God goal was.

"We must speak with the family and with the players. I know football is all about the fans happy, seek victories and playing styles. Argentina has no other style," he concluded. (FMH) okezone.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment