Aida Saskia and Zainuddin MZ Meet This Morning

Monday, November 8, 2010

VIVAnews - Aida Saskia will meet with Kiai Haji Zainuddin MZ this morning at a hotel in Central Jakarta numbers. Aida claimed to be ready to receive a direct apology from Zainuddin MZ who was allegedly raped her.

"I can forgive him, but whether this long-lasting injuries that can be lost from me? I still learn to accept," Aida said when contacted VIVAnews.com, Monday, November 8, 2010.

Aida said resignedly with its current status because it has already spread to the entire community. "I resigned I was not a virgin, this is my risk. I am honest it is just, for men who want to seriously come to me already know my circumstances like this, accept all my shortcomings," said dangdut singer who had popularized the song of Ayam Jago.

Aida said she wanted to get back from adversity, because consciously do not want to continue to be lulled by its current status. "I want to work again after an apology from him (Zainuddin MZ), was able to forgive and consider finished, I could be a career again," said Aida.

According to Aida, the event on Tuesday was a declaration of apology to the public orally and in writing from Zainuddin MZ. Almost a month already Aida awaits apology flows directly from the mouth Zainuddin MZ.

Aida did feel upset by the incident that happened 9 years ago. "It's hard for me, I'm resigned to the fate and status of me, hopefully tomorrow can accept his apology," said Aida.

Aida said, will be bringing her parents, her extended family and their legal representatives at the meeting tomorrow. "Everyone can be there tomorrow, I hope he (Zainuddin MZ) must be present, because it is expected many people," said Aida.

Aida Saskia was the son of a politician Reform Star Party (PBR). Father's activities as a politician this is closer to the PBR on Zainuddin MZ Aida Saskia is the founder of the PBR. Aida Saskia admitted to having a lot of evidence through photographs and witnesses to justify its proximity to the "kiai a million people" is.

Zainuddin MZ himself denied having a special affinity with Aida through an interview with Reuters. Kiai it feels, "attack" of Aida to him is a form of slander him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment