Because of Facebook, I meet President Obama

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Because of Facebook, I meet President Obama - Me and my ex-girlfriend who is now a wife, have an online activity as the people who like online for hours in front of the computer but we have a commitment that if we are online we have to generate a positive and productive activities. So every time we are online we are always looking for positive things even if we often open up but we do not want our time wasted so my wife began to join the U.S. Embassy Page and follow the contests that they hold. In February my wife won the last contest witnessed Contemporary Dance but we unable to attend, then recently she Quiz contest in the hope that Obama will be the winner.

On Friday last week, my wife suddenly got word that he is one in which Obama Quiz prize winner will attend Obama's speech at the Hall of the University of Indonesia in Depok on the 10th of November, to coincide with Heroes Day commemoration.

I think would be nice to attend Obama's public speeches, the number one in America. We were told that we were not allowed to wear a personal vehicle to the location because the American Embassy to Indonesia to provide buses to bring his entourage into the Hall of UI Depok.

Although still sleepy I woke up at 4 am and then get ready to Senayan East Parking. By ordering a taxi and we left from right Cilandak arrived at the East Parking Lot at 5. Down from the cab like a trip to the set who would have thought was a taxi that dropped us right next to a bus that will take us to the UI Depok, so do not bother to walk far, after signing up to the embassy official who arrange transportation we also sat on the bench first the front of the power balance by wearing a blue bracelet as a sign that we are in a group of American Embassy.

My feeling happy and very excited, sleep is lost during travel from Senayan to Depok. The journey only took 40 minutes we finally we arrived at UI Depok. The queue of vehicles through a rigorous examination of both vehicles and individuals finally arrived at the auditorium of the Hall of the UI and my excitement grew older because of added seating reserved for our party is a special seat right in front of the podium where Obama will appear to deliver his speech. So our distance with Obama so close.

I realized I was waking up at dawn but it seems I still dream berjarak5 can sit just feet in front of Obama. Wah wah wah what I dream last night ... how can be like this :D. facebook because I can meet Obama, this new internet thing as well to make great, my second thought is not important but today I could feel so VIP. Extraordinary! In fact not only met Obama more than that ... (like a tacky). I could shake the same Obama when he came down from the podium, so remember the song sung by Louis Armstrong ... what a wonderful world ...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment