"Dewi Persik Lebay"

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Julia Perez (Jupe) consider action Dewi Persik report to police, excessive aka Animashaun.

As known, "Dewi Persik" reported "Jupe" to police with allegations of abuse. Both artists this section into a fight when filming the movie "Hantu Goyang Perawan" in a hotel in the area of East Jakarta.

"I think it Animashaun. The police will check what happened. If both injured, meaning there is no persecution," said Jupe who was contacted in Jakarta on Wednesday (10/11/2010) night.

Jupe suspect there are elements of engineering in the case. "What I'm confused, he was recording the scene. And suddenly there was a journalist. She continued to police. There she was laughing. I think he is already setting. It felt contrived," Jupe guess.

Singer song "Belah Duren" pointed to Dewi Persik mental illness because it makes sense in a way that is less elegant.

"It seems people really mad. Period abused laughing at the police station. I'm a baseball can take sympathetic people. Pretending to cry, pretending to be injured, so I can baseball. Maybe he can. I will open my eyes people here with logic, "he said.[okezone]

0 comments:

Post a Comment