Facebook Shutting Down | Hoax of Grandeur & Moronic Proportions

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Facebook Shutting Down
Facebook Shutting Down - Sometimes I get a kick out of the odd hoaxes floating around the net. And, at times, I shake my head and think to myself: How unbelievably stupid can one be.

Tonight, while looking at trending topics on social channels, I noticed people talking about Facebook shutting down. Some websites are going as far as quoting Mark Zuckerberg, though I truly believe the quotes are fabrications. Actually, I’m positive.

Ladies and gentleman, Facebook was recently crowned the most visited website in 2010, and was valued at $50-billion by Goldman Sachs. Do you really think facebook shutting down? Cummon’ now.

Alright, no more ranting and back to work.

Aaron Schoenberger
@TheSchoenberger
The Brainchild Group

Aaron Schoenberger is Founder of The Brainchild Group — an innovative online advertising agency that specializes in Social Media Marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO). He’s known for his work with celebrity clients, top restaurants, automotive manufacturers, professional athletes and Fortune 500 companies.

Source:
http://cak-win.blogspot.com/2011/01/is-facebook-shutting-down.html
http://www.thebrainchildgroup.com/blog/2011/01/facebook-shutting-down-not-true/

0 comments:

Post a Comment