George Mason University | George mason

Sunday, March 20, 2011

George mason university - Luke Hancock hit a three-pointer with 21 seconds left, capping George Mason’s comeback and keeping the one-time March darlings playing with a win over Villanova in the second round of the NCAA tournament. Hancock scored 18 points, and Morrison had 10 points and 11 rebounds.

The Islamic supremacist whose dogma enslaves women and treats them like chattel, or the kidnapped woman?

Sharia? I believe the woman.
Abduction charges dropped against George Mason student in library dispute Washington Post

George Mason University officials said Wednesday that charges have been dropped against Abdirashid Dahir, the senior who was charged with felony abduction after allegedly locking a fellow student in a library study room.

Police apparently believed her, although they waited several hours to arrest Dahir in his residence hall. Dahir declined to comment on the incident Wednesday afternoon.

GEORGE MASON UNIVERSITY'S Final Four Run

I know this happened a couple years ago but...

I am proud to say that I am a GMU ALUMNI...

I was in my freshman year when they made Final Four..

I just wanted to say that every time I watch old footage from the UCONN game on youtube.. I GET CHILLS and GOOSEBUMPS.. sometimes even tears of pride...

0 comments:

Post a Comment