Laura Basuki Reject Vulgar Movie

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jakarta - The beautiful actress Laura Basuki firmly rejected the offer "vulgar scene" although many production houses, which offer movies.
Laura Basuki Reject Vulgar Movie
"Well one of them, I do not want to. Not don't allow by parent, they actually liberating, because they were consider me as an adult, often get the offering, my family instead just laughed and laughed," said Laura Basuki when encountered at the House of Film, Pancoran, South Jakarta, on Tuesday (29/3).

Star Movie 3 Cinta 2 Hati 1 Dunia rate, the movie smells of sex less educate and would damage the morale of the nation.

"I just appreciate the culture just here (Indonesia), because I do not want to be destructive culture of Indonesia," he explained. inilah

0 comments:

Post a Comment