Justin Bieber wants to be Dad at Age 28

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Justin Bieber wants to be Dad at Age 28


"The age of 28 years is the right time to have a family."

Canadian singer, Justin Bieber again expressed his desire to build home at a young age. Bieber who just turned 18 in March this year hope to a family at the age of 28 years later.

"Ten years into the future, I see myself having my own family. Age of 28 years is the right time to have a family because I wanted to be a young father," Justin Bieber said in an interview with MTV News.

Prior to his statement led to speculation, Justin Bieber was hastily added, it will not happen anytime soon. Currently, he is more focused on his career.

"I see myself acting. Currently, I have some idea what I'm doing," said the girlfriend Selena Gomez.

Furthermore, Justin Bieber hope can spend more time with his fans and touring. "The age of 18 would be nice," he said. (eh)

0 comments:

Post a Comment